Nur Yolcu Nakiboğlu
Senior Consultant and Trainer
Nur Yolcu Nakiboğlu is Senior Consultant and Trainer for Novida Global Turkey and Montenegro, which got by upon the mission of becoming trusted and effective Solution Provider for businesses to realize their dreams and goals such as Business Development, Transformation, Integration and/or Growth.
Upon completion of Hâkimiyet-i Milliye Primary School and İzmir Özel Türk High School, Nur Yolcu has graduated from Istanbul Technical University (ITU) Elektronics Department.
Last 15 years being managerial roles, she has spent her 23 years of professional life in Technology and Services world such as Technology Support and Services, Consultancy, Outsourcing Services. Saniva, where Nur Yolcu started to work as intern while studying at ITU; has been her first workplace and school until 1988. Starting from 1988, the year when Hewlett-Packard has been established in Turkey, until 2010, Nur has taken over variety of roles at Hewlett-Packard (HP), among which technical domains like software support, development of HP Laserjet printers Turkish character set, Unix systems support can be counted. Her latest role at Corporate World has been HP Technology Services Group Country Directorate.
Nur Yolcu Nakiboğlu carried over roles, projects and transformation processes, like:
– Establishment of Consulting Department under HP Turkey Support Group as a separate profit and loss organization and introduction, sales and delivery of services like ‘IT Process Consultancy’ (Operational Health Check, Operational Assessment).
– Establishment of HP ISE (International Sales Europe) Region Support Group Account Support Management Unit, still providing special services for Customers having ‘Critical Support Services’ contract and in need of Business Continuity services.
– Management of Solution Groups providing critical problems affecting business continuity of Corporate Customers in HP ISE Region in the capacity of ‘Escalation Manager’.
– Enabling large projects sales as HP Turkey Services Director, by focusing on Outsourcing besides Consultancy services. The ‘IT Process Analysis and Consultancy’ services of such customers have been provided by teams established by Nur, under Services Group.
– Management of first ‘Data Center’ targeting HP Turkey customers to be used in Outsourcing services provided to Customers.
– Sales of first Consultancy Project with the objective of establishing and managing HP Turkey’s Data Center, to a GSM-Tececom Company.
– Provision of exchange and discussion environment under the theme of ‘Revolutionist Leaders to Create Transformation’: CIO’s, by quarterly bringing together IT Presidents and CIO’s, Executives and Speakers from variety of industries.
– Publishing ‘CIO Forum Magazine’ under HP Services Group, supporting the same objective.
Nur Yolcu Nakiboğlu delivered Kepner-Tregoe* (K-T) Problem Solving and Decision Making trainings as Certified Trainer, in the HP ISE Region, comprising of 12 countries including Turkey.
She is specifically passionate about Capacity Building and Transformation of Family Businesses, Women-Owned Businesses, and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO). She has effectively realized transformation projects in multitude of industries, like ICT, services, credit cards, tourism, online tourism, duty free, marina, textile, etc.
Nur Yolcu Nakiboğlu has advanced level of English; is married and has one daughter.